COMPAK – PK100 LAB – BLACK
Voltage : 240 V – Single Phase.
Disks Type : Flat.
Disks diameter : 98MM.
Dimensions : W-252MM * D-328MM * H-622MM.
Net Weight : 25KG.
Connection Wire size : 2.5MM, UK Plug.
Type of Manufacture : Heavy Duty.
Made in Spain.
- The PK100 LAB from COMPAK brand, is a multipurpose grinder, specially designed for all types of brewing.
- It runs on a low 500 watt motor running at 900 rpm, with a double ventilation system which reduce friction / heat and improving grind quality and clarity in the cup.
- Comes with 98 mm size to speed up the grinding process up to 2 seconds for 20g, and blades shelf life up-to 9000 kg.
- Micro-metric regulation from 0 to 900 microns to meet barista precision.
- Adjustable exit chute to reduce wastage and possibility of placing a coffee bag.
- Comes with Lever knocker & clean button to reduced coffee retention.
- With a Clump breaker to eliminate clumping.
- Single Dose cup with capacity of 60 g in a time, as optional Hoppers capacity to be replaced.
- Contain two fans were helps speeding up cooling process, which result in increasing the production rate at peak time.
- COMPAK grinders are compatible with all specialty coffee machines, one of the most important factors that help produce a more consistent espresso.